This bowl has a tall rim, a band of small ribs around its center. The vessel has been fire polished and mot of its original fire polish preserved.
cf: Glaser der Antike, Sammlung Erwin Oppenlander, Axel von Saldern, no. 252, p. 96; Ancient Glass in National Museums Scotland, C.S. Lightfoot, 2007, no. 146, p. 70; The Toledo Museum of Art, Early Ancient Glass, Grose 1989, nos. 239-42, pp. 266-7; Roman Glass from Dated Finds, Isings 1957, form 2b; Ancient Glass in the Hermitage Museum, N. Kunia 1997, nos. 55-6, p. 257-8.