of green glass, the two tubular bodies bound together by spiral trailing, a single high arched handle attached to the two tubes.
cf. Ancient Glass, Sotheby’s London, November 1987, lot 69; Wolf 2001, no. 179, p. 317, Ancient Glass in the Israel Museum, The Eliahu Dobkin Collection and Other Gifts, Y. Israeli, no. 290, p. 231; Glass Vessels of the Roman and Byzantine Periods in Palestine, Barag 1970, type XII 3-1; Baramki 1935, pl. XXXV:13, p. 176; Note on Recent Discoveries outside St. Stephen’s Gate, Jerusalem, R.W. Hamilton 1937, pl. XLII; Husseini 1938, pl. VI:16.